I'm so excited to share that Mini Sessions will once again be on my calendar this season! This customer favorite is a yearly tradition for many families. For information on pricing and specifics, follow this link. If you'd like to see examples of any of these locations, please be sure to reach out and I will be happy to provide them to you.
This year, there are five dates at four different locations from which to choose:
1. Saturday, September 28th (early evening) - Cotton Fields Please keep in mind that this particular date is not set in stone, and may have to be moved according to exactly when the cotton is at it's peak-fluffy and white! This is the farmer's best guess at this time.
2. Sunday, October 6th (late afternoon/early evening) - Arlington Town Square A favorite spot of many, Arlington Town Square is a perfect spot for lots of color and rustic charm!
3. Sunday, October 20th (late afternoon) - Fall Color Location in Lakeland, TN This has been a location for Fall Mini Sessions the last several years and everyone just loved our results. Doing our best to time this shoot with the changing of the leaves!
4. Sunday, October 27 (late afternoon) - Fall Color Location in Lakeland, TN Winding trails, a big lake and fountain, trees everywhere and a rustic "barn" door as well. Again, we are hoping to catch the beautiful colors of the Fall all around with this location. You'll love this spot!
5. Saturday, November 23rd (mid-day) - Crosstown Concourse in Memphis, TN Outdoors won't be pretty by this date, so come join me inside the coolest inside place in Memphis! Perfect date for some Senior Portrait Mini Sessions!
Are you ready to schedule your Mini? Just send me an email and I'll be happy to guide you through the process of finding the perfect time and place for your Mini Session.